We are so grateful for all the kind words and support we got from our customers. That's really the most important reason for me to continue the quest. Here we share some of them to you! There are many more we would add in the future!
Reviews from our customers:
- "I love your (Adeline) coat, so warm! Fit Amazing! ..."
- --New York City, Tinsley Mortimer from Real Housewives of NYC. Wore it 3 times in Season 9
- "It (Paris coat) is my favorite now! I wore it on camera last weekend.(Season 10 Berkshire episode)".
- --Tinsley Mortimer will have 3 of our coats on Real Housewives season 10. She bought all of them. Thank you!
- "I bought 4 coats in December for my daughter in law and myself. Both fit beautifully, Adeline and Valentina I also have an Amanda coat that I bought previously. I LOVE your coats!!..."
- --Janet from Strasburg, Pennsylvania
- "My Paris HGL coat is definitely one of the warmest coats I have ever had, and after a couple years it still is. -- anything is cold for me,,, but we can have -30 C and lower here, so it can definitely get cold."
- --Erin from Montreal Canada, she later bought another Happy Goat Lucky Coats.
- "Warmest coat: It would be probably the Adeline or the Paris coat from you. I actually wear my old one that you don’t sell anymore the most it’s similar to the Miranda. Our temperature fluctuates quite a bit from -6 today to minus 30 degrees Celsius last week the Miranda is light enough that I can walk inside or outside without feeling too warm. The coldest and windiest days I wear my new Adeline coat and love it. I layer it with a warm sweater but I also drive most days when it’s that cold seriously we had 4 days of below -25. You can only stay so warm when it’s that cold. Overall I am happy with the Adeline and lots of compliments."
- -- Mandy from Alberta Canada
- "I absolutely love this coat(Paris coat) and have had so many compliments!!! It feels warmer than My cashmere coat (her previous warmest coat)-I think it's because of the Style."
- --Jackie from Alberta
- "Sure. I'm not quite a model but I'd do anything to help"
- --Christa from California on us using her photo. She bought 4 coats from us.
My first coat from this brand and definitely not the last one. It is so beautiful and stylish. Bought it online for half a price. Super happy with this coat
Beautiful and warm, my second Happy Goat Lucky coat, will buy my third when I need another.
Love this coat! I bought this in grey with a fur hood and have been receiving many compliments. It keeps you relatively warm in -16 degrees Celsius with just wearing a light sweater. It fits true to size and comfortable with it not being too heavy.
It is my 2 nd Adeline coat I have 4 coats from this brand , warm , light , comfortable, I won't want to wear anything else
The Paris coat is my all time favorite coat. It's perfect for someone looking for a coat that is dressy enough to attend events and business meetings. I always get compliments every time I wear it and loved it so much that I have bought 3 additional ones as gifts( navy and icy grey is also beautiful). This is the warmest coat I have and in Northern Alberta,Canada it can get as very cold ( as low as -30 degrees Celsius) it's warm enough once I layer a cashmere sweater underneath and use a scarf for everyday commuting. It won't be warm enough should you need to be out in -30 degree weather for a long period, but then again it's so cold that nothing will keep you super warm. This coat is perfect for me for every day going in and out in a vehicle. It's a perfect for anyone that wants to look stylish while warm.
Very warm, lookd beautiful and collar is so soft. Sizing is on the smaller side
This feather jacket is very light and warm.
- Paris --"Super soft, comfortable, stylish and warm. The only reason why I return this item is because I needed more coverage around my head and neck. The neck opening on this jacket is exposed which could be covered by a nice warm scarf, however I was traveling into some pretty cold areas, therefore didn't want to take a chance! Overall, I would have kept this jacket, because the style is unlike any other downs. Loved the look!! " by Amazon customer Maui girl
Elizabeth coat Soft Warm and ChicJanuary 12, 2016Size: SmallVerified PurchaseI love this coat! So soft and warm. I bought more fitted Happy Goat Lucky coats before and they all fit well and look great on me. I want a change this time for a more relaxed fit coat and luckily I found the Elizabeth coat. This is H shape but still looks very sleek and slim look. As advertised, it's water repellent even the wool fabric part. I just love it and am a big fan of Happy Goat Lucky coats now. -- by Amazon customer Julia